– Arrive Casablanca, meet English-speaking driver and transfer to Rabat for overnight stay in riad accommodation.
– Half day city visit in Rabat, afternoon transfer to Fez via Meknes and Volubilis. Two nights in Fez in a riad.
– Half day visit to the Fez medina, overnight in Fez.
– Full day journey through the Middle Atlas Mountains and Ziz Gorge to the highest dunes in Morocco at Erg Chebbi. Sunset camel trek and overnight at a desert camp.
– Follow the gorges routes along the south side of the High Atlas Mountains to Skoura and stay in a stylish guesthouse for the night.
– Journey to Ait Benhaddou, up the Ounila Valley and over the High Atlas Mountains and into the Toubkal National Park for a two night stay in a mountain guesthouse.
– Visiting the region and hiking with a guide. Overnight in the mountains.
– Transfer to Marrakech for a two night stay in a choice of a wide range of accommodation.
– Day exploring the city with optional activities such as cookery workshop, ballooning, quad biking. Overnight in Marrakech.
– Transfer to Casablanca airport for onward travel.
Prices from £1495 per person based on two travelling.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please note that this itinerary is our suggestion. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your exact requirements.