– Arrive Casablanca, meet English-speaking driver and transfer to Rabat for an overnight stay on a bed and breakfast basis in a traditional “riad” guesthouse.
– Morning visit to the Rabat’s principle monuments and afternoon continue to Tangier. Stay overnight in a guesthouse perched high above the Straits of Gibraltar.
– Morning in Tangier, exploring the city’s cultural heritage, and afternoon transfer to Chefchaouen via the Rif Mountains. Two nights in Morocco’s prettiest town.
– Explore the town and the surrounding mountains with a guide. Stay overnight in the Chefchaouen medina.
– Continue to Fez, afternoon exploring the extensive medina and three nights spent in the heart of the medina – a UNESCO World Heritage site.
– Day in the Middle Atlas Mountains visiting the famous cedar forests, home of Barbary apes, and some of the unusual villages of the region. Overnight in Fez.
– Exploring the Fez hinterland, including visits to Meknes and the Roman ruins of Volubilis, together with the holy hilltop village of Moulay Idriss. Overnight in Fez.
– Transfer to Casablanca for onward flight, visiting the Hassan II mosque, time permitting.
Prices from £1495 per person based on two travelling.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please note that this itinerary is our suggestion. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your exact requirements.