– Arrive Marrakech, meet English-speaking driver and transfer to the Marrakech medina for a two night stay on a bed and breakfast basis in a traditional “riad” guesthouse.
-Half day discovery of the city with a guide, or balloon flight or cookery class. Overnight hotel.
– Begin your journey over the High Atlas, down to the celebrated kasbah at Ait Ben Haddou, and overnight in an oasis guesthouse in Agdz, in the heart of the Draa Valley.
– Continue to Erg Chegaga, visiting Zagora and M’Hamid en route, and stay in a desert camp for two nights. Dinner and overnight under the stars.
– Relaxing, hiking, or camel trekking in the area around the camp. All meals are included, and you will stay for a further night at the camp.
– The journey continues across Lake Iriki and the stone plateaux around the frontier town of Foum Zguid and then onto Tata. Overnight in a guest house.
– Continue from Tata to Mirleft, on the Atlantic Coast, and stay for three nights in a guesthouse that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. There are many activities that can be organised in this area
– At lesiure on the coast. Overnight guesthouse.
– At leisure on the coast. Overnight guesthouse.
– Transfer to the airport in Agadir (or Marrakech) for onward travel.
Prices from £1450 per person based on two travelling.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please note that this itinerary is our suggestion. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your exact requirements.