– Arrive Marrakech, meet English-speaking driver and transfer to the Marrakech medina for a two night stay on a bed and breakfast basis in a traditional “riad” guesthouse.
-Half day discovery of the city with a guide, or balloon flight or cookery class. Overnight hotel.
– Begin your journey over the High Atlas, down to the celebrated kasbah at Ait Ben Haddou, and overnight in an oasis guesthouse in Skoura.
– Continue to Erg Chebbi by way of the Todra Gorge, and camel trek at sunset into the dunes to stay in a desert camp. Dinner and overnight under the stars.
– Continue along a remote desert road to the Draa Valley. Visit ancient kasbahs in the valley and the Agdz palm oases, all reachable from your oasis accommodation.
– End your journey with a half day drive over one of the highest paved roads in North Africa, before spending a last night in Marrakech in a guesthouse.
– Transfer to the airport in Marrakech for onward travel.
Prices from £695 per person based on two travelling.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please note that this itinerary is our suggestion. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your exact requirements.